We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write "clean" and well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practice
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Proven software development experience in PHP
- 2 years of experience with PHP and SQL
- Understanding of open source projects like Open Cart, Wordpress CMS
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We offer competitive salary and other benefits. 20 days paid vacation.