C# Software developer
We are looking for a C#.Net Developer to join our growing company. In this role you will be using C# to develop software and to support our benefits administration product. We are a collaborative environment and seeking individuals who are good communicators with experience in the .NET framework.
- Assists with formulating and defining specifications for software programming applications and modifies existing applications.
- Analyzes system requirements, preparing of specifications, designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting. Implements complex requirements for multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications.
- Deliver timely unit-tested high quality systems that meet specification functionality requirements.
- Work with team to define detailed specifications for specific functionality requirements.
- Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
- Participate in development of system test plans.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Deliver on projects in accordance with project plans including budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or a related discipline plus generally four years of directly related experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing in C#
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written
- Strong working technical knowledge and/or software development experience
- Strong working knowledge in software application or specific program language requirements of software work
- Proficiency in C# and XAML with a strong understanding of computer science principles
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly
- Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including 20 days paid vacation, medical insurance, etc.
- Paid training course in Germany
- Connection - Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships
- Creativity - Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity
- Attractive location in the city center
The UX/UI Designer position is for an entry to intermediate level UX/UI Designer who is adept at web design and possesses a good understanding of UI and frontend concepts.
We’re looking for a talented designer with a broad skillset to jump into our small (but growing) inhouse creative team. You must be passionate about design and have the confidence and talent to make everything you work on great.
We’re a rapidly growing company in an amazing field. We need you
to help us communicate our vision to the world.
You’ll work on a range of projects including: interactive and interface design, websites, branding, brochures, signs, video graphics and
so much more.
It will be exciting and never repetitive.
- Own and take responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of UI and UX for Mediavuk projects.
- Operate as a member of the Design Team to design best-in-class UX.
- Collaborating with Product and Development Team and providing the voice of design to project decision making.
- Passionate and excited about all things Design and UX – we want you to bring fresh ideas to the team and always act as a UX evangelist to us internally and our clients,
- Regularly communicating with clients to test out ideas and get more feedback.
- Open to constructive design criticism, participatory design and design thinking activities.
- Portfolio of previous UX/UI design projects.
- Expert knowledge of mocking tools like PS, Adobe CS, InVision, pen and paper.
- Proven visual design sense and the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas through drawing.
- Proficiency with human-centered design (design thinking) research methodology.
- You believe that creativity comes from iterations and different approaches and you are willing to start over to achieve the best user experiences.
- High comfort level with both written and verbal communication with clients.
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to work simultaneously across several tasks.