Mediavuk (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://mediavuk.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Address: Vase Čarapića 14, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Information we may collect
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Purposes of precessing
We may collect and possess your personal data for further reasons:
- to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of Service, to provide the services and the information which you have requested from us
- to keep in contact with you as our business partners and keep you up to date on our business activities and events. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, company and other relevant information
- to respond to the comments and questions and to provide the support to the users of the Service. We process data by the directions by the applicable Client or user.
- to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors and Users, to develop new products, services, functionality, feature and to improve the Service
- to contact that Visitor or User for administrative purposes such as customer support, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the Client Data or Personal Data posted on the service or with updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. You have ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your rights”
- to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, workplace, company, type of cooperation with us
Legal basis for processing of personal data
We do not own, control or direct the use of any of the Client Data stored or processed by a Client or User via the Service. Only the Client or Users are entitled to access, retrieve and direct the use of such Client Data. We are largely unaware of what Client Data is actually being stored or made available by a Client or User to the Service and does not directly access such Client Data except as authorized by the Client, or as necessary to provide Services to the Client and its Users. Because we do not collect or determine the use of any Personal Data contained in the Client Data and because it does not determine the purposes for which such Personal Data is collected, the means of collecting such Personal Data, or the uses of such Personal Data, Pipedrive is not acting in the capacity of data controller in terms of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter “GDPR”) and does not have the associated responsibilities under the GDPR. We are not responsible for the content of the Personal Data contained in the Client Data or other information stored on its servers (or its subcontractors’ servers) at the discretion of the Client or User nor is Pipedrive responsible for the manner in which the Client or User collects, handles disclosure, distributes or otherwise processes such information
Disclosure of personal data
Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data or Client Data that we collect or store on the Service to third parties without the consent of the applicable Visitor, User or Client. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Unrestricted Information – any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
- Service Providers – we work with third-party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us, so these third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data or Client Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these services.
- Law Enforcement, Legal Process and Compliance – we may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a facially valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies
We will keep your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or received or to comply with any applicable legal requirements. Where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data we will keep it until withdrawal of consent.
Protection and Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained from an Integrated Service, you may contact us as set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database. You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make, it will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so. You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
Changes to this Privacy