What Is An Instagram Puzzle Feed? [Examples & Free Template]
Everyday ads cost businesses a lot of money, and image preparation takes so much time. In fact, engaging with Instagram is becoming more challenging for business owners.
The Instagram algorithm has changed and you have noticed that you need to be more active.
One important type of question that you should include it’s from the start is a way how you appear on Instagram. In this post, let’s discuss what Instagram Template is and how you can use it to improve your Instagram account. Then, we’ll provide some examples and templates you can use for your Instagramming process.
What is an Instagram puzzle feed?
This layout essentially looks like one image, broken up into different posts – like you are reading a blog. Pre-designed posts are the easiest way to create a puzzle feed for your Instagram. This type of Instagram layout also lends well to telling a story, dripping information for marketing purposes or to create anticipation for an announcement in your business.
The result is an Instagram account that catches people’s attention and sticks around in their Instagram news. Templates can save you hours of time and help you to develop your brand aesthetic. Sounds good, right?
These Puzzle templates are ideal for lifestyle and travel bloggers, boutiques’ owners, photographers, coaches, creatives, personal brands and other online businesses.
Choose a type of Instagram Templates
Creating an appealing Instagram feed isn’t as easy as it sounds. There are several types of strategies that you can include to gain the best Instagram feed. Let’s give an example like, You are a makeup artist.
The first step to overcoming this is to have a plan for what you are going to post for the next period (e.g. the next three weeks).
The second step is to download Instagram Templates according to the main topic of your profile (e.g. make up). We’ve sorted them by trendy topics to help your business stand out from your competitors and achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
The fonts and colors can all be altered to fit your own branding, you simply just insert your own images and if you want to make authentic, change text with appropriate keywords e.g. (makeup, color scheme, beauty, face, lips, etc.).
The third step is to write a promotional text for the image, and schedule your post. It will be automatically published when you want it.
What type of these categories suits your brand mission?
You can choose one of our templates, or to fill out the application form with a request for Mediavuk team to make for you custom Instagram feed. If you are interested in getting a specific item not listed in our offer, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The fourth step is to measure followers! A consistent and originally looking feed, thoughtful captions that show who you really are, made your audience think:
“This is why I followed this person, this is what I like!”.
As it turns out, making a puzzle Instagram feed is one of the greatest ways to reduce frustration during making posts and to improve loyalty.
Features – You will get:
- 1 Photoshop files with preinstalled slices, so after export, you will have 15 posts
- Detailed PDF instruction for easy editing
- Free fonts used, also free for commercial use (links included)
- Free images used (links included)
- A grid overlay to see where the posts will get sliced
- Smart objects for pictures' placement
- All is well-organized & amp; layered
- All text is fully editable
In order to use this template, you’ll need to work with editing software. These templates require Adobe Photoshop in order to edit. You can find detailed PDF instruction for easy editing.
How to make the most out of Instagram feed?
- Go for quality.
- Produce interesting content, use Instagram puzzle template.
- Identify the top hashtags and use them effectively.
Don’t forget to share this post!
- How to create engaging content during the Coronavirus Outbreak? [Instagram Feed ideas]March 24, 2020
- What Is An Instagram Puzzle Feed? [Examples & Free Template]September 20, 2019
- Stefan’s advice for getting through the internship at MediavukAugust 14, 2018
- Brief lesson about MagentoJuly 17, 2018
- Hey Google! Call my boss to read the newest blog!May 27, 2018